Thursday, March 3, 2011

To everyone I know, and to everyone who knows me,

I don't usually post stuff like this, but there must be a reason why I was led to post this up for you to read. I believe that all of us are too distracted with the things in our lives to realise that the end is really near. Many of the signs written in the Bible have come to pass: the natural disasters, the wars, the lawlessness, the religious clashes... all the evil that seems to abound... they are just the beginning. So I believe God really wants us to be still, and listen to what He has to say.

This is a PDF file link:
https://acrobat.com/#d=-4nhgkjBKOsiABdUpm*ZpQ.

I urge you to click on it, save it in your computer, read it and then pass it on. You may believe it, you may be sceptical, but I urge you to at least read it through, and be prepared for the end nevertheless.

We often forget we don't live forever; not on earth, at least. But it really doesn't matter when we die; as long as we die with the assurance that we're going to be with the Lord. So if you were to die today, and you were standing before God at heaven's gates, and He asked you, "Why should I let you in?", what would you say?

Think about it.

Blessings!

No comments: